Chill Out Intermediate
Cost : £20 per couple
Spaces available : 24 fixed couples
Want to make a name for yourself on the amateur competition circuit with the slower, blusey music? Then this intermediate category is for you...recommended for those who have been dancing at least 6 months but who do not want to yet compete in the advanced version of this category.
1) This category is open to amatuers ONLY, no open level dancers/partnerships, you also cannot be competing in the Advanced Chill Out FreeAm or Advanced FreeAm.
2) Both you and your partner must be amatuers.
3) Judges will award points for style, innovation, musical interpretation, quality of dancing and synchronisation of dancers rather than the number/difficulty of moves and links.
4) Judges will also be awarding points for dress and presentation.
5) Airsteps, (lifts, jumps and acrobatic moves), will not be permitted. Disqualification from the competition will be automatic should a couple attempt these moves.
6) No extra points will be awarded for drops but they will be permitted provided that one of the lady's feet remains in contact with the ground. Otherwise the move will be defined as an airstep. Please agree beforehand with your partner if you agree to any kind of dip, drop or lean.
7) Previous gold medalists in FreeAm/Allstars Freestyle categories must move up to Open level by the time of the next event at the same champs. They cannot compete at AllStars/FreeAm level with the same or different partner.
Ceroc Devon reserves the right to change the programme and competition if necessary without consultation.
The event will be recorded in full and photographed, these may be used by Ceroc for promotional purposes.
The organisers accept no responsibility for injury to person or possession in relation to this event.
There will be no refund for entrants who pull out of this category beforehand.