1) Wash and sanitize your hands frequently throughout the event
2) Stay away if you exhibit any of the symptoms of Corona virus
3) Be kind, some people maybe more cautious and only want to dance with 1 person, or a small group. They may chose to only dance with vaccinated people. That is there choice, please be kind.
4) At the time or writing (early January) it will also be mandatory for people to show a negative lft test on entry to the venues. We will need to see either the text or email confirming your negative result from a test taken no more than 48 hours before the event.
1) Vaccination. We are not making it compulsory to have any vaccination before attending the Champs.
2) Using track and trace, we will have the QR codes to scan on arrival if you are using the app. However we are not mandating you to use the app.
3) Fix with your partner, we are more than happy if you'd like to, but we will also be running lucky dip and top cats as normal.
THINGS WE ARE DOING TO MINIMIZE RISK
1) Maximizing air flow through venues with both fans, and by opening doors and windows
2) Offering a track and trace login on every front door, and collecting data for track and trace purposes
3) The option of staying in a fixed couple
4) Touch points being minimized such as doors being propped open to reduce frequent contact
5) Monitoring possible infections, and asking anyone who is presenting a covid symptom to leave the venue
6) Providing hand sanitizer and hand washing facilities
7) Limiting the number of dancers in each venue, worked out on the square meters of dance floor available.
8) Increased signage around the venues to remind people to wash hands, be kind etc
If we need to change, cancel or move the event for any reason you will be offered a chance of refund or transfer. However if you need to cancel due to travel restrictions or illness you will not be eligible for a refund or transfer. However you can re sell your spaces and we will do our best to help you with this.